When Bilal and his sister transfer to a school where they are the only Muslims, they must learn how to fit in while staying true to their beliefs and heritage.
- ISBN: 9781590781753
- Author: Mobin-Uddin, Asma
- Illustrator: Kiwak, Barbara
- Published: 2005 , Boyds Mills Press
- Themes: bulleying, cultural difference, Identity, muslim, new school, Prejudice and racism, Religious, School
- Descriptors: Intermediate (ages 9-14), Picture Book, Realistic Fiction, United States of America
- No. of pages: 32