Relates events in the childhood of architect Secundino Fernandez, who left his beloved Havana, Cuba, with his parents, first to spend a year in Spain, and later to move to New York City.
- ISBN: 9780763643058
- Authors: Fernandez, Secundino; Wells, Rosemary
- Illustrator: Ferguson, Peter
- Published: 2010 , Candlewick Press
- Themes: architect, Childhood, emigrants-immigrants, Family life, homesickness, New York City
- Descriptors: Cuba, Intermediate (ages 9-14), Latinx in US, Realistic Fiction, Spain, United States
- No. of pages: 72