Agnes knows she is at home before she even opens her eyes in the morning. The sounds and smells and people swirl around her—she always knows what everyone is up to in the tight-knit apartment building where she lives. But she also knows what it is like to be the only child in a place full of adults who never have time.
So when a little girl moves in to the building, Agnes is excited and sends her a subtle message. But the girl doesn’t respond. Then things start to change around Agnes’s place—and Agnes knows exactly who is to blame. It seems like the girl is interested in everyone except for Agnes!
Will Agnes and the new girl ever meet? And what secrets does the new girl hold
- ISBN: 9781542026758
- Author: Larsen, Marit
- Illustrator: Løvlie, Jenny
- Translator: Dickson, Kari
- Published: 2021 , Amazon Crossing Kids
- Themes: emotions and feelings, Friendship, Women and girls
- Descriptors: Europe, Norway, Picture Book, Primary (ages 6-9), USBBY Outstanding International Book
- No. of pages: 44