In a lively celebration of families in all their diversity and connections, this full-color photo-essay shows loving families across the world having fun together, eating, working, praying, teaching, learning, playing, and more.
- ISBN: 9781570916625
- Authors: (Organization), Global Fund For Children; Kinkade, Sheila
- Illustrator: Little, Elaine
- Published: 2006 , Charlesbridge Publishing
- Themes: cultures, diversities, families, family stories, identities, Love, relationships, support, Teamwork
- Descriptors: Concept Book, Early Years (ages 2-6), International, Primary (ages 6-9)
- No. of pages: 32