Children of parents who drink too much alcohol are affected in many ways. They may experience anger, fear, confusion, and guilt. This reassuring book, written by professionals, offers information in the form of a story about one family’s struggle. When Dad’s drinking ruins a birthday party, everyone wishes that he would just stop. If only wishing could fix the problem!
- ISBN: 9781770492387
- Author: the Center for Addiction and Mental Health
- Illustrator: Rudebjer, Lars
- Published: 2011 , Tundra Books
- Themes: addition, alcohol problem, Family problem, family relationship, health problem, overcoming
- Descriptors: Americas, Canada, Intermediate (ages 9-14), Picture Book, Realistic Fiction
- No. of pages: 32