Natasha lives a simple life with her father, but when she is granted a wish and makes the selfish choice to live in a palace, the guardian of the Blue Forest transforms her into a blue bird and she learns to be grateful and share.
- ISBN: 9781846868856
- Author: Orianne Lallemand
- Illustrator: Carole Henaff
- Published: 2016 , Barefoot Books
- Themes: Coming of age, Death, Death and dying, Death of a parent, emotions and feelings, Family, Folktales and Fairytales, Grief
- Descriptors: Database, Folklore and Fairy Tales, Intermediate (ages 9-14), Picture Book, Primary (ages 6-9), Russia
- No. of pages: 32