A sleepless young boy who is missing his recently deceased mother finds comfort and warmth in his father’s arms. Uniquely collaged, exquisite art that provides understanding without artificial reassurance enhances this gentle lullaby of a story.
- ISBN: 9781592701247
- Author: Lunde, Stein Erik
- Illustrator: Torseter, Øyvind
- Translator: Dickson, Kari
- Published: 2013
- Themes: Death, Emotions, Family, Fathers, Grief, healing, mothers
- Descriptors: Awards, Early Years (ages 2-6), Europe, Fiction, Mildred L. Batchelder Award, Nordic, Norway, Picture Book, Primary (ages 6-9), USBBY Outstanding International Book