When Tom wishes winter would never end, he meets another boy who shares his love of snow and ice. Playing together every day, Tom doesn’t care that spring hasn’t come, until he realizes the terrible effect the unending winter is having on his sick grandmother. When he realizes his friend is Winter’s child, he knows they must say good-bye if the seasons are ever to change.
- ISBN: 9780763679644
- Author: McAllister, Angela
- Illustrator: Baker-Smith, Grahame
- Published: 2015 , Templar Books
- Themes: change, Family, Friendship, Grandparents, Seasons, snow, Winter
- Descriptors: England (UK), Fantasy, Picture Book, Primary (ages 6-9)
- No. of pages: 40