When his mother dies, a little boy is angry at his loss but does everything he can to hold onto the memory of her scent, her voice, and the special things she did for him, even as he tries to help his father and grandmother cope.
- ISBN: 9780763653415
- Author: Moundlic, Charlotte
- Illustrator: Tallec, Olivier
- Published: 2011 , Candlewick Pr
- Themes: Death, Grief, healing, Loneliness, loss of mother, memory, recovery
- Descriptors: Europe, France, Intermediate (ages 9-14), Picture Book, Primary (ages 6-9), Realistic Fiction
- No. of pages: 32