A girl in Puerto Rico copes with the aftermath of a hurricane, including her family’s temporary blue tarp roof and her brother’s refusal to speak. Includes notes about the author’s life in Puerto Rico and the yearly ritual of preparing for hurricanes.
- ISBN: 9781623542337
- Author: Sara E. Echenique
- Illustrator: Ashley Vargas
- Published: 2022 , Charlesbridge
- Themes: Courage, Family, Family life, Hispanic and Latino, Hurricanes, natural disaster, Siblings
- Descriptors: Database, Early Years (ages 2-6), Picture Book, Primary (ages 6-9), Puerto Rico
- No. of pages: 32