Tata Gus teaches his grandson Aaron how to use natural healing remedies, and in the process helps the members of his family and his neighbors.
- ISBN: 9781935955917
- Author: Rivera-Ashford, Roni Capin
- Illustrator: Lopez, Antonio Castro
- Published: 2015, Cinco Puntos Press
- Themes: Environment, Grandparents, Healers, illness, Medicinal Plants, Spanish, traditions
- Descriptors: Americas, Bilingual, Latinx in US, North America, Picture Book, Primary (ages 6-9), Pura Belpré, Realistic Fiction, Southwest, United States
- No. of pages: 40