Describes how the Inuit built their igloos, kayaks and sledges; made their clothing and prepared their food; played games and carved objects from soapstone; and how they hunted and fished.
- ISBN: 9780888944047
- Author: Siska, Heather Smith
- Illustrator: Bateson, Ian
- Published: 1995 , Firefly Books
- Themes: beliefs, clothing, customs, Family, Fishing, food, Homes, hunting, Indigenous, Inuit
- Descriptors: Americas, Arctic, Canada, Intermediate (ages 9-14), Nonfiction, North America, Picture Book
- No. of pages: 48